Saturday, September 15, 2007

Zelpuz

So partly due to my lazy nature and ability to accept the imperfect, many of you have probably noticed a trend in some of my writing, whether it be here or on various other forums or emails or chatting. And no im not talking about my love of run on sentences or spelling. What im talking about is hard for me to actually name, one sec and ill look it up and try to find a name for it... k so apparently its called an anagram. im pretty sure i know that but whatever. I looked it up and its where you reform a word or phrase to make a new word or phrase. mine is just a word with misspelled parts, which in some cases make a fun word.


I have determined my unintentional anagram creation skills come from an over anxious fingers. It seems that on some commonly used words my fingers already know where they should be going, and in a mad rush to pump out a word as quickly as possible, a trait that is encouraged with standard words per min tests and associated spots for such information on business applications, my fingers get jumpy and cant seem to wait for the letter before theirs to be typed. thus the ends of certian words get all jumbly and sometimes find them selves attached to the begining of the next word. (this thanks to my thumbs whos only job it is to hit the space bar get really jumpy especially on long strings of reletively short words.

the follow is a comprehensive list of some common words i anagramorize :D

abou tit ........ about it -- i really like this one and a lot of times i wont even correct it cause it says "tit!" NICE!

liek .......... like -- this one is soooo common for me i dotn know why, it just always comes out liek. It happens so often ive become sick of correcting it so you might see it a lot. plus now i read it as like but pronounced like a valley girl or surfer dude would say it. liek totally for sure!

nad .......... and -- it says nad, liek gonads lol normally i leave this one too because its funny and people will know what it means anyway.

3 comments:

corbin said...

Double LULZ!

I'm very glad to get to know the personalities of your various digits. I identify especially well with your thumbs. Often I am given only one job to do and I screw it up as well.

Do your digits have names?

Henri said...

I saw you drinking my drink last night so stop blaming stuff on your little brother. At least you can't mess up the word boob which appears to be your favorite and best since you mass text it to everyone on your phone like twice a week.

Joe Black said...

boobs