Thursday, August 23, 2007

But i dont want to choose a template

Having never been one to accept fully what is offered, i wonder why i need to choose a template. Of those listed for choice i am not partial to any. I thought they were all rather dumb and bland. Where is the option to show more. Lets not fool our selves, there is always more choices than what is presented. They are hoarding all the cool templates so the creators can be like, "oooo look at my blog, isnt it cool! isnt it cooler than yours!"

along the same lines wtf is Tom. He may have automatically added me as his friend but i dont know him. Nor am i his friggen friend.*(side quest) Just because i make a internet person data base doesnt mean i have the right to force every person who joins to be my friend. Well maybe he does but that does not mean we all like him as a friend. In fact screw Tom he doesnt need friends hes got money now.


Well im out of ideas for a moment. so much for a first post. lets see how this turns out.



*so i really was tryign to type out friend, but it trned into frig and
i just rolled with it.


15 comments:

corbin said...

first!!!!1 woot!

corbin said...

Very nice looking blog. I really think the blue brings out your eyes. Tre debonaire. I'm totally linking to your blog.

BTW, want to be my friend? I made a human database inside my computer.

corbin said...

Your customization of your blog opened my eyes. Who knew you could add a poll about dog poo? I have since updated my blog from the defaults. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how original and personalized my blog now is. Computers rule the school! YEAH!!!!

alice said...

i like the voting feature, very cool. although your list of options is not very different. who would rather die than eat dog poop? can i come back to life after one of the death options? then maybe i would choose one of those options. i need to know this before i vote.

Bradley said...

Who typed this for you?

Sasha said...

eat poop

Sasha said...

go back in time and give your mom an abortion

Sasha said...

get ass cancer you molestor

corbin said...

Shame on you, Sasha. I never knew you had such a sailor's mouth.

Joe Black said...

ya are you in like elementary school still or something...are we supposed to find these sick comments amusing

Joe Black said...

B(o)(o)Bs!

Sasha said...

In my defense-Joe is the one that introduced me to such language. Thanks Joe for helping me walk down the slippery slope to HELL!

Anonymous said...

this blog is rather lame

Anonymous said...

This really solved my problem, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Ah!!! at last I found what I was looking for. Somtimes it takes so much effort to find even tiny useful piece of information..